Wednesday 18 May 2016

Cool Whatsapp Status

Cool Whatsapp Status:

So today I am imparting best Whatsapp status to all people groups so they will never confront any issues in making statuses for whatsapp daily.You can checkout a wide range of Best Whatsapp Status below.You can choose any statuses as indicated by your mood.I am certain that you will like these status for whatsapp status accumulation. - 




People are like "MuSic" some say the "TrUth" and rest,just noise.....


Why is "Monday" so far from "Friday" and "Friday" so near to "Monday"??..


!Life is too short. Don’t waste it reading my status….


I wish I had "Google" in my mind and "Antivirus" in my heart...


I am Waiting for GF Message!


 !There comes a point in life ,when you realize who really matters, who never did, and who always will...


I miss the days when I was put my head on my desk...
Cool Whatsapp Status


 Always smiling, because your smile is a reason for many others to smile….Smile please….!!


 When you care about someone, their happiness matters more than yours.!!


!Sometimes you need to maintain a distance to keep them close to you....


Good thing is listening a new song is that it doesn't remind you of anyone...


Beauty is like Moon, looks much better at Night...
Your looks don’t make you Beautiful, it’s the person inside who makes you beautiful...


Someone asked me How is your life? I just smiled and replied, She is fine..

Share this

0 Comment to "Cool Whatsapp Status"

Post a Comment